Serving Uninsured and Underserved Families in Our Community for Over 20 Years
The Primary Care & Hope Clinic is a non-profit community health center providing quality, affordable family health services to medically uninsured, underserved, Medicare, TennCare and privately insured families in Middle Tennessee.
The Primary Care & Hope Clinic is recognized under the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home program, a model of patient-centered primary care that combines teamwork and information technology to improve care, improve patients’ experience of care and reduce costs.
Same-Day Urgent Care appointments are available
Call (615) 893-9390 to schedule
We accept TennCare
In the last year, the Primary Care and Hope Clinic…
- Provided more than $3.2 million worth of medical care and prescription medications to uninsured patients in our community
- Served more than 7,000 patients, providing more than 27,000 patient visits
- Added a licensed Pharmacy
- Expanded its behavioral health program
- Began offering Saturday hours
- Expanded and relocated both the Hope II and Smyrna offices