Serving Uninsured and Underserved Families in Our Community for Over 20 Years
The Primary Care and Hope Clinic is a non-profit health center providing quality, affordable family health services to medically uninsured, underserved, Medicare, TennCare and privately insured families in Middle Tennessee.
Same-Day Urgent Care appointments are available.
Call (615) 893-9390 to schedule.
Click to download our Patient Guide
In 2013, the Primary Care and Hope Clinic…
- Provided more than $1.2 million worth of medical care and prescription medication assistance to uninsured patients in our community
- Served more than 7,000 patients, providing nearly 26,000 patient visits
- Visited thirty-five schools in the Murfreesboro City and Rutherford County area with the Mobile Health Unit
- Provided more than 1,800 childhood immunizations to uninsured and underserved children
- Established a health coverage outreach and enrollment program, with six staff members receiving certification as Certified Application Counselors
- Expanded health services at the Smyrna office, which is now open 30 hours per week