Serving Uninsured and Underserved Families in Our Community for 25 Years
The Primary Care & Hope Clinic is a non-profit community health center providing quality, affordable family health services to medically uninsured, underserved, Medicare, TennCare and privately insured families in Middle Tennessee.
The Primary Care & Hope Clinic is recognized under the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home program, a model of patient-centered primary care that combines teamwork and information technology to improve care, improve patients’ experience of care and reduce costs.
Same-Day Urgent Care appointments are available
Call (615) 893-9390 to schedule
We accept TennCare
In the last year, the Primary Care and Hope Clinic…
- Provided more than $3.2 million worth of medical care and prescription medications to uninsured patients in our community
- Served more than 7,000 patients, providing more than 27,000 patient visits
- Added a licensed Pharmacy
- Expanded its behavioral health program
- Began offering Saturday hours
- Expanded and relocated both the Hope II and Smyrna offices
This health center receives HHS funding and has federal Public Health Service deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals. For more information, please see http://www.bphc.hrsa.gov/ftca/.