Serving Uninsured and Underserved Families in Our Community for Over 20 Years
The Primary Care and Hope Clinic is a non-profit health center providing quality, affordable family health services to medically uninsured, underserved, Medicare, TennCare and privately insured families in Middle Tennessee.
Same-Day Urgent Care Appointments are Available.
Call (615) 893- 9390 to Schedule.
In 2012, the Primary Care and Hope Clinic…
- Provided more than $1.2 million worth of medical care and perscription medication assistance to uninsured patients in our community
- Visited thirty-five schools in the Murfreesboro City and Rutherford County area with the Mobile Health Unit
- Provided more than 1,800 childhood immunizations to uninsured and underserved children
- Offered more than sixty free Diabetes & Health Education classes in public facilities throughout Rutherford County
- Earned the American Association of Diabetic Educators Diabetes Education Accreditation Program accreditation
- Received its FQHC designation through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Won national recognition as an innovative and comprehensive method to meet the health-related needs of the economically disadvantaged