The Primary Care & Hope Clinic uses an integrated behavioral health model that teams behavioral health providers with your medical provider. Private, in-house behavioral health therapy for adults, adolescents, and children is available with our licensed counselors and our Mental Health Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners.
Our Services Include
Substance Use Disorder
Adult Behavioral Health
Children and Adolescents
Other Life Challenges
- The individual meets the DSMV criteria for an axis I or axis II diagnosis;
- The individual does not have medical needs that require intensive medical monitoring or care;
- The individual demonstrates the cognitive, communication and behavioral abilities necessary to safely participate in and benefit from outpatient services;
- The individual does not pose an imminent threat to their safety or the safety of others.
*Must Meet All
The individual is no longer a patient of the center or indicates that they no longer wish to receive behavioral health services.
1. This addresses ongoing services, not warm handoffs.
2. Typically there are criteria for discharging from ongoing outpatient services such as the person has met their treatment goals etc.
Behavioral Health Resources
Anyone Can Be Addicted to Drugs
Why Are Drugs Hard to Quit
Mental Health Crisis Line
Information on the Primary Care and Hope Clinic website is intended solely for educational purposes. Any information or recommendation on this website does not substitute the advice of a physician or professional healthcare provider. Any information on this site should not be used to diagnose or any medical condition. If you have questions regarding your health, please consult your healthcare provider.