Your donation will provide HOPE and HEALING for uninsured and underserved families in our community…
Corporate and individual donations allow the Primary Care and Hope Clinic to continue the mission of providing quality, affordable health care for medically uninsured and underserved families in Middle Tennessee. Your gift will ensure that local families receive the care they need and will also help us meet the growing demand for additional services.
The Primary Care and Hope Clinic is a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Opportunities for Giving:
Click for Online Donation: DONATE
Every gift we receive strengthens our mission of providing quality, affordable healthcare to uninsured and underserved families in our community. Thank you!
For more information about giving to the Primary Care and Hope Clinic contact:
Cindy Rhea: (615) 893-9390, ext. 208, email@example.com
The Primary Care and Hope Clinic gratefully accepts donations of:
- Soap and hand sanitizer
- Paper towels and toilet paper
- Brown paper bags for packaging medications
- Small toys and books for pediatric patients
- Office supplies, including copy paper, folders, binders, pens, pencils
- Medical supplies, including band aids, bandages, alcohol
- Office equipment
- Medication and vaccines (sealed and unexpired)